Eucalyptus is a aromatherapy scent that is sharp and very pungent, inhaling eucalyptus opens your sinuses and clears your head.
Why do we like bath bombs so much? Because bath bombs add softeners to your bath. These softeners work to moisturize your skin.
These are safe for any skin type, and the ingredients leave skin silky, soft, and supple.
Eucalyptus Bath Bomb
Experience the refreshing and invigorating aroma of our Eucalyptus Bath Bomb. This aromatherapy scent opens your sinuses and clears your head while moisturizing and leaving your skin silky smooth.
- Aromatherapy scent of eucalyptus opens sinuses and clears the head
- Infused with softeners to moisturize skin
- Safe for all skin types
- Leaves skin silky, soft, and supple
Indulge in a revitalizing bathing experience with our Eucalyptus Bath Bomb from Simply Home Soaps. The sharp and pungent scent of eucalyptus has long been known for its aromatherapy benefits, helping to open your sinuses and clear your head. But that’s not all — our bath bombs are not just about the scent. We also infuse them with softeners that work to moisturize your skin, leaving it feeling incredibly soft and supple. Shop our selection of bath bombs and order your favorites today!
- Weight: 5 oz
- Dimensions: 3 inches round
- All bath bombs include the following: Sodium bicarbonate, citric acid, sunflower oil, jojoba oil, vitamin E, FD & C colorant
- Some bath bombs also include the following botanicals: Peppermint leaves, rose petals, lavender buds, lemongrass, ground oatmeal
- Some bath bombs also include: Glitter, sea salt, natural clay
|3 × 3 × 3 in